Wednesday, October 13, 2010

With a "quickening!"

Well, after a somewhat dull post last night... we have something exciting to share! Travis and I were attending Wednesday night service at Lakewood Church, and during the sermon, I felt our Orange start moving! They were quick flutters on the far left side of the bump that would flutter for a couple seconds, then stop. Then a minute or two later, it would happen again. It did this for about 10-15 minutes! I was extremely overwhelmed and in shock at this new development... it was truly amazing. I didn't think I was far enough along to be feeling the baby, but a quick Google search on my phone (after the service) proved I was! I guess "quickening" happens anywhere from 13 weeks to 16 or 17 weeks, which puts me right in the window. Wow, I am still in awe... we are going to get out the heartbeat monitor ($20 at Walmart... nice!) and listen to the Orange do some kicking!

Good Night!

No comments: