Sunday, October 24, 2010

And We've Got a Name!

Since finding out that we were having a girl last weekend, there have been many discussions between Travis and I about what we would name our daughter. After much talk and consideration (man, was the boy name SO much easier! haha), we have decided to name her...

Blair Melisse Wright!

Now the next task I am working on is her room... not easy! I am not really liking much of what the stores are offering, which really only leaves me with designing it myself (not that I am unhappy about that!). Luckily I have only painted two walls yellow (in case we decide to change the wall color)! I am hoping to make some color decisions soon...

Speaking of Blair's room... look at this gorgeous rocking chair we will be using! Travis' parents used to rock him to sleep in it! It is so beautiful and it has been kept it in such great condition... I am so thrilled we will be using it! I will take it to be reinforced and tightened, but isn't it amazing?!?


This weekend, Travis and I spent some much needed R&R time out at the farm in Columbus. We had a wonderful time relaxing and taking in a slower pace of life. Raleigh loves to run around and bark at the "big dogs" (their horses). We also carved pumpkins (as we do every year), our masterpieces are below!



We hope y'all have a great week! :)

No comments: