Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 17

Today we had our 17 week appointment with Dr. Schmidt. I have gained 6 lbs ("finally!" says Dr. Schmidt) now and Blair's heart beat sounds great. They finished drawing the rest of my labs and all of our other tests have come back normal. Everything is going smoothly with no problems. I feel so much better and have gotten that burst of energy that everyone assured me would come. I am so excited for her to get a little bigger so that Travis can feel her kicking!

Blair is now the size of an onion and the bump continues to grow! Updated bump pictures are below!



Our next appointment will be the big 20 week appointment (though actually it will be our 21 week) where they will do an ultrasound and take Blair's measurements. Hopefully we will get a better idea on her due date... for now, we just say 'the end of March.'

Today I came to a decision as to how we will decorate Blair's room... this has been something that I have been struggling with over the last couple of weeks. I feel really good about our decision, despite yellow not being the color of the walls! At least I only painted two walls! Haha. We will pick up her crib and changer / dresser this weekend. Once we paint the walls, we will be able to set up her furniture. Here are pictures of her furniture:
Once we have decorated the room with her new bedding and some of our (ok, MY) girly ideas, I will post pictures of her nursery. I think it's going to be really beautiful nursery... and I can't wait to see it all come together!

No comments: