Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 15

Well, not much to report on the baby front. Things are still moving along. Travis and I began painting the baby's room (baby is the size of an orange this week, so we will refer to him/her as such). We are painting the room yellow... yes, how very gender neutral (ie clever) we are. Figure that way for Baby #2 we won't have to repaint the room. Still have no bedding picked out, but I have found a front runner- if Orange is a boy. Still no name and no bedding for a girl. We'll come up with something.

Two more weeks until our next appointment and we find out the sex! It is so hard to not be able to buy cute clothes and baby things. I will admit, that this week we bought one of those store "gender predictor" tests (Travis and I are super anxious!). The test "predicted" that we'd be having a BOY. Of course nothing will be confirmed until Dr. Schmidt says, but the test goes along with our hunch. FYI - you can buy the gender predictor tests at any Walgreens or CVS for about $40.

Guess that's about all for now. I have only painted two walls (and only one coat on each wall), so I still have more work ahead of me... the painting was exhausting! Hopefully I can get the walls finished (before we tackle the stripes and chair rail) this weekend, and the new blinds should be in!!

Hope everyone is having a great week! :)

No comments: