Friday, October 1, 2010

Groundhog Day

Well, looks like our little peach saw his shadow... it will be another 4 weeks until we learn the sex of our baby! The baby was laying face down on his/her tummy and not showing us anything! So we shall wait in suspense for another 4 weeks. Not that it's a bad thing... if we are having a girl, we still haven't decided on a name. The boy? Done, no problem. The 'girl' name list is still long and undecided.

We were very happy and excited to see our growing baby. We could catch glimpses of his/her legs and little feet... which were so cute! The ultrasound tech said our baby is almost 5 inches long! It's hard to believe that the baby is already that big. I always get asked if I am 'showing' yet... only to me! Haha. I am still wearing my same clothes (with the help of a hair band extender for the pants), so you can't really tell. Soon enough, I am sure! :)

Our next appointment is on October 27th where we will find out whether it will be pink or blue! I will try to upload some ultrasound pictures this weekend of the peach and his/her cute little legs!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: