Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Zoey!

Last Sunday (a week ago Sunday), we celebrated Zoey's 1st birthday! It is so hard to believe that Zoey is already one. I remember when she was born like it was yesterday. It immediately reminds me that Bug is fast approaching the one year marker. Wow. Before I start to get all weepy and sentimental, I am going to cut this off. Pictures are from the BBQ (I told you it was a mild winter!) at Mimi and Pop's house.


Getting ready to attend her first birthday party. Have I mentioned she likes water bottles? Is that weird?



Mimi and Blair


Stare down with Uncle Chris



Me and the Girls







Family picture! Happy Birthday Zoey!






She's looking pretty happy about the duck cake now!

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet Z Bear. We love you!!!




No comments: