Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Working on Week 34

This past weekend, Travis and I had a lot of fun. On Saturday morning, we went to Kylie's basketball game. It was a lot of fun to watch them play (and I think Travis was planning plays for Blair's future games!) and see the girls get into it!

After the game, Travis and I got down to our next home project: the guest bathroom / Blair's bathroom. We have a really cute shower curtain and bathroom rug that we registered for (when we got married), but the aqua and brown didn't really go with the yellow walls and floral border. So, we decided to paint the walls aqua and we'll add brown accents to tie it all in together. We still have more work to do (which we will finish this weekend), but we are having fun getting to hang out and make our house beautiful.

Travis and I enjoyed a quiet Valentine's day at home. We made our "honeymoon sandwiches" and made cookies for dessert. It may not sound like much, but it was perfect. Travis sent me red roses at my office, as he has done for the last 4 years! :) I love getting flowers and he gives them to me often... I am a very lucky girl.

I hope y'all enjoyed watching The Bachelor last night and seeing all of the beautiful scenery in Anguilla!

Travis and I have an exciting couple of days ahead... Trav's birthday is tomorrow, mine is Friday, dinner on Friday night to celebrate our birthdays, then our Couple's shower is Saturday. We'll close out the weekend with a birthday lunch on Sunday and finishing up the bathroom remodeling! I am already exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments: