Tuesday, February 8, 2011

32 Week Check Up

Today we had another visit with Dr. Schmidt... accompanied with an ultrasound of Baby Blair. The ultrasound tech informed us that Blair was already 5 pounds. Yep, that's my girl. Still 7-8 more weeks to go in utero and we are already at 5 pounds. She's like a little bowling ball! Dr. Schmidt isn't at all concerned with her size or my overall weight gain, so everything is going great!

We got to watch her open and shut her mouth, stick out her tongue and give a big yawn on the ultrasound. And yes, it was precious. After drawing some blood, we were out of there. Back in two weeks.

Stats:

  • Total weight gain (since becoming pregnant): 19 pounds (not bad considering her size!)
  • Waist: 38 inches
  • Pregnancy cravings: this hasn't changed much... I still enjoy anything sweet and at least once or twice a week make pancakes/french toast/waffles and bacon for dinner. Last night I came home and made club sandwiches for dinner, and baked brownies and blueberry muffins. We can't explain it - but neither Travis or myself is complaining. Still loving my morning chocolate milk.
  • Other "fun" symptoms / side effects: I haven't had any more charlie horses (VERY happy!), but the rest of the side effects still remain. But both B and I are healthy, so I can't complain.

In other interesting news... Allyson texted me last night to say that the show, "The Bachelor" would air an episode next week that was shot in beautiful ANGUILLA! For those of you that do not know, that is where Travis and I spent our honeymoon. 8 glorious days and nights... we cannot wait to go back (as soon as we can)! Don't forget to tune into the Bachelor next Monday night to see Anguilla's beautiful beaches on the quaint little island!!!

No comments: