Saturday, February 26, 2011

34 Week Update and Shower Pictures

On Tuesday, I had my 34 week check-up. Everything is going great and Blair is continuing to grow (and move a lot!). We go back to see Dr. Schmidt in two weeks, then we'll see her once a week until Blair arrives. At our 36 appointment, we'll do another ultrasound to see how much our baby is weighing and what our options may be as far as a birthing plan.

On Friday, Travis and I went to Babies'R'Us and purchased Blair's glider (a big THANK YOU to the Wright family!!!), the pack'n'play, and B's diaper bag. This weekend, Travis and I are finishing the bathroom and working on Blair's room. We have most of her laundry done and wall decor hung. It is all really starting to come together and we are getting VERY excited!

As promised, here are some pictures from the Couple's shower last weekend. Thank you again to our very generous hosts and all of friends and family for attending!
Travis and I

Jenn and I

Me and all of the Ladies!


Travis and all of the Guys! Love that little onesie!


All of the great stuff from Casey and Jordan!


Allyson and I


Travis and I with a car seat from the hostesses!


Measuring our combined waists with TP :)


Craig, Zoey, Allyson and I


Kristen, Courtney, Jenn and Allyson


Adorable diaper wreath from Allyson


The cutest favors... fortune cookies!


The sign-in table


The food table with the cutest decor!


No comments: