Monday, January 31, 2011

A Very Sick Hubby...

After a weekend of fun in New Orleans, I have a very sick hubby. It started yesterday with a sore throat, and has progressively gotten worse over the day. It sounds like a sinus infection, but with a fever (which worries me). I have him covered in blankets, resting in bed, with a cold wash cloth on his head in hopes of bringing down the fever (yes, despite the blankets). Poor Trav, he's been taking care of me for the last 7 months, it is definitely my turn to take care of him! And to top it off, even Raleigh doesn't look so well. I don't know if he is just feeling back for his Daddy, or if he is sick too. :( My sick boys.

On to happier & more upbeat news... Travis and I will be welcoming our niece Zoey on Wednesday! Craig and Ligia went to their doctor appointment today and the doctor said that he would induce Ligia on Wednesday (39 weeks)! We are so excited for Craig and Ligia and know that they are thrilled to meet their sweet little Zoey. I am so excited to become an Aunt for the first time... what an exciting week this will be! We are hoping that we will be able to stop by the hospital on the way home from work to see them. :)

No comments: