Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Day of Discomfort

Today was my first day back to work (after a much needed week off!), and it was a difficult one! Not in the sense of "I don't want to be working - I'd rather be sleeping!" but my body seemed to not be used to sitting at my desk or the long walk down the halls. I have had that 'round ligament pain' bothering me and my stomach is definitely stretching out. At 6 months, I feel like the tummy has reached its maximum stretch point, but obviously, I've got a lot more growing to do. Once I got home, it wasn't much better. Getting comfortable has been rather difficult (this the reason why I am blogging so late and not sleeping!) and I am wondering how much sleep I will actually get tonight. My sweet hubby has rubbed my back and gotten me anything that he thought would help to make me more comfortable. I think it's time I powered down and tried sleeping.

Ahhhhh... the joys of pregnancy! :)

26 weeks down, 14 to go!!!

No comments: