Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Recap!

After enjoying a whole week of work off (filled with last minute shopping and Christmas preparations), Travis and I prepared for celebrating our remaining Christmases. Friday, Christmas Eve, we met at my parent's house for pictures and dinner at The Taste of Texas. This is a long standing tradition with my side of the family that we enjoy each year. After dinner we headed back to my parent's house (stuffed!) and exchanged presents. When we got home later that night, Travis and I did our special Christmas traditions and headed to bed.

Saturday morning we woke up and Travis and I exchanged gifts. We had a bunch of cute things we had gotten Blair, so it was exciting to see what eachother had gotten her. I won't list everything that we opened, however, these two things are so special, I couldn't not share! Travis got both Blair and myself Nao figurines! They are so sweet and I was so surprised. The one to me is called "A Moment with Mommy," and the one to Blair is called "Petal Pals." I can't wait to put them in her room (on a high shelf, of course!).

After we opened presents, we headed out to Hempstead to celebrate with Nancy, Robert and Loren. We had a delicious lunch and exchanged gifts. We took Raleigh to Hempstead to play and run around (our yard is much smaller!)... and boy did he! He slept the entire way home and the rest of the evening! :)

On Sunday, we had a big family lunch with the Bensons, Cooks, and Pikes/Wrights. It was such a fun lunch and so great to see everyone (especially since we didn't see everyone at Thanksgiving). We were all entertained by little Reagan and Peyton, they are SO cute and have such adorable little personalities. Hard to believe that next Christmas, we will add another girl to the group (Travis is the ONLY male cousin!).

We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope Santa brought you all everything you asked for! ;)


No comments: