Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I am Loving Right Now...

1. Ritmo Maternity Sound System

Last week, my Ritmo sound system (by Nuvo) came in. It is this awesome belt that you wear around your tummy that has speakers built in so that Blair can hear music. It also has two little pockets, one for the MP3 plater and the other for the sound system, so you are completely free to do dishes, do laundry, or just relax without the system getting in the way.

As you know, Travis and I are such big fans of music, this was an obvious purchase. Travis has loaded up an old MP3 player with everything from classical to rock. I must say, it's awesome and I love it. I will wear it for about an hour at a time, a few days a week. I hope that Blair loves music as much as we do!

I have attached a picture of what it looks like (PS - that is not my stomach, the pic is taken from their website: http://www.nuvo-group.com/music-belt-pregnancy). Such a neat little gizmo! :)

2. Candy

Thank goodness for Halloween! I am loving the candy! We bought a ton of candy for the trick-or-treaters (and because I wanted to make sure there was some left over to satisfy these sugar cravings!), but unfortunately got maybe only 20 or so. Darn, I guess I'll finish the bowl. :)

3. The Weather!

Ahhhh, we had a lovely cool front blow in today and it is wonderful! Our windows are up all over the house (of course I am in long sleeve PJs), but I love it. Raleigh is even happier about the weather!

Oh! One more thing I just had to tell y'all about... I gave Travis a gift with a bunch of little gifts from Blair and I. I found this hilarious mug that I felt Trav just HAD to have. The picture is sort of small, but it says "Guns Don't Kill People, Daddies with Pretty Daughters Do."

How great is this?!?


No comments: