Sunday, November 14, 2010

Punch Recipe!

Ok, I forgot put this recipe in my post earlier, so I am adding it now. It's a great punch recipe using Southern Comfort that I used for the shower yesterday. It has been modified from Martha Stewart's recipe (go figure... she makes the best stuff!). It is super easy and doesn't take many ingredients to make. I heard it's delicious... and in about 4-5 months, I should be able to confirm.

SoCo Punch

  • (2) 12 oz cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
  • (1) 12 oz can of frozen OJ concentrate
  • 3 liters of Sprite (one and a half 2 liters of Sprite) - chilled
  • 1 liter of Southern Comfort (chilled in the freezer)
  • 2 oranges, sliced
  • 3 lemons, sliced
  1. Slice the lemons and oranges and place on a cookie sheet using wax paper to separate each layer. Put the cookie sheet into the freezer (up to 2 hours before use).
  2. Right before serving, combine the lemonade (2) and OJ concentrates, sprite, and SoCo into a punch bowl. Stir well to incorporate the concentrate.
  3. Float the lemon and orange slices (would should be frozen to help chill the punch) in the bowl and enjoy!

No comments: