Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Exciting Buys and Finds for the Nursery!

Yesterday, we received a big box from "The Land of Nod" containing Blair's bedding! It is lavender and white damask and SOOOO cute! Here is a picture from their site:

Although her bedding is lavender, we'll have lots of pink accents and pretty, girly things! Speaking of.... today, my Mom dropped off the rocking chair that my parents gave me for my first birthday! It's so little and will be so precious! After 27 years, it's in really good shape and will only need a little tightening. Will post pictures soon!

Ok, another cute thing I now have for the nursery... my Mom found this amazing Lladro lamp on Ebay... it's called "Dont Cry Dolly" and it's circa 1982. How amazing is this? And the best part - I got it for a steal! It was my first Ebay win (and bid!) ever, and I couldn't be happier. I know it's going to go so beautifully in Blair's room and we should have it in the next few days! Thanks Mom! :)

We are so excited to incorporate such beautiful, amazing things in the nursery. I can't wait to show everyone the final pictures when it is all done...

No comments: