Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pink Eye(s)

Well, yesterday I intended to take off work for a little "me" day. The plan was to take Bug to school, get a massage, then relax at home for a few hours. As you can see from the title of this post, that did not happen. Poor B had very crusty eyes, which meant it was time for a bath and time to call the doctor.

I guess we should have expected this to happen. The day before she had spent a few hours in the toddler room, just getting used to being around the "older" kiddos. We are very pleased they are already transitioning her... she needs it! We think she is bored and needs more socialization and challenges. This will be a big step for Bug, as they are treated like big kids in the toddler room. No more cribs! Weird!! I wonder how she will do with that.

Travis and I recall seeing a pink eye letter up at the school last week or so. I'll bet that it was in the toddler room. Gross. Next, she'll get a cold because of the new germs. The real nail biter is whether or not she gets an ear infection. I wasn't expecting to test the tubes out quite so quickly, but here we go...

No comments: