Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday Celebration!

Travis and I took off from work on Blair's birthday so we could spend the day celebrating as a family. We took Blair to the downtown Aquarium. She loves fish, so we figured it would be perfect. We got an "all day pass" for about $16 per person. We even went on the ferris wheel, though B didn't seem too impressed.











After we got home and little Miss napped, we let her open her gifts. The first was a rocking chair, my old rocking chair to be exact. My parents gave it to me on my first birthday, so I thought it would be appropriate to give it to Blair. She loves chairs. I think all kids do at this age.











Lots of things to read and things to make NOISE!! Perfect for a one year old!

Happy Birthday to my sweet angel baby, Blair!

No comments: