Friday, April 27, 2012

"Go bye-bye!"

Today, we celebrated the NFL draft with our annual draft party. This year, my parents hosted. We had queso, salsa, Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, pizza, beer, daiquiris and Patron. It's a celebrated thing around these parts... something that my brothers and husband wait for all year.
When we left our house to head to the party, Blair said, "Go bye-bye!" She pointed towards the door and was ready to party with Zoey. I am going to chalk that up as her first legitimate sentence. The party was short lived because Bug got tired. Quick. Since she has been spending longer periods of time in the toddler class, she has been working hard. She is keeping up with toddlers up to 18 months! That age difference seems like so much. In the toddler class, she naps on a mat (oh my gosh is she no longer a baby?!?) and sits at a table for snack and lunch. Tear. I feel like a growth spurt is in the near future. I also think that she is going to explode with new developments and skills as she adjusts into the new class with Ms. Rikki and Ms. Kelly. On Saturday, the school is hosting a "Spring Fling" event - so we are looking forward to attending that. :)
I felt today was a good day to make note of her first sentence!

No comments: