Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Month!

And in the blink of an eye, our baby is now one month old! Blair has done a lot of changing in this first month! She has gone from looking like her Momma, to looking like Daddy. She gets more and more beautiful each day. Her hair is starting to grow back and fill in and she has the cutest little rolls in her arms and legs. She is a healthy baby and is strong! Anyone that holds her comments on how she likes to try and hold up her head up and kicks her feet. She still has very long and skinny feet and fingers, I just love them!


Blair enjoys music and bath time and despises being cold (after bath time and during diaper changes) and hungry (immediately upon waking up). She is still the biggest snuggler I have ever seen... it is the sweetest thing. Blair is eating an average of 5-6oz during feedings and eats every couple of hours. We don't have her on a "set" schedule of sleeping and feedings... we just go with the flow.


During the days, Blair and I like to listen to music, play on her activity mat, have sensory play and read books. I've had to stay away from the mushy books (insert, "I love you forever") since reading them to her makes me tear up (my hormones have gotten the better of me). I save those books for the bedtime story times and make Daddy read them. :)


Tonight Travis and I will try having her sleep in her crib. And will "tag team" the efforts. Wish us luck!


Happy "One Month" Birthday to our little sunshine, Blair Melisse!!!










No comments: