Sunday, June 17, 2012

14 1/2 Months

Back from our second honeymoon / 30th birthday / "We survived the 1st year of parenthood" trip! Before I post our trip photos, I'd thought I'd share some photos of my sweet little doll. Blair is a busy girl, always on the go with lots to say and do! She usually has at least one baby with her, or a ball. :)

Since being back from our trip, she has been a Momma's girl and now hollers for me when she is in a different room. Cute now, but I can see that being an issue later.


Swimming with GranDad


On her new Elmo ride-on toy


A visit with Aunt Andressa and Paul!


Helping Gammy with laundry


Must. Lift. Detergent.


"Just about done, Gammy!"


Reading is serious stuff


Being sweet with Auntie Loren


Love this little stinker face!


These are pictures I have taken since being back!






 












She is my little water baby! ♥


No comments: