Monday, June 25, 2012

Anguilla 2012! (Part two)

Here are the rest of the pictures from our trip!


Standing in the middle of the landscaping on the property... I think the gardener loves bougainvilleas. They are everywhere!



Trav being silly in front of "The Wizard." He got us through some pretty bad off-roading!



Dinner at Straw Hat



Ok, so it kind of hard to see, but there are turtle tracks and the place where she laid her eggs (it hasn't been roped off and protected so the area is more obvious).


Sunset on Mead's (we seem to spend a lot here)


 The view of Savannah Bay (the Exclusivity villa is just out of frame on the left)



One of the many "roads" to get there...



... but we made it!


Exclusivity



Having breakfast at Serenity



I love this place!



This looks like a postcard!



But none of those beautiful beaches is like being home with this!



Or this!




Or this.

Trust me when I say I missed her more than I have ever missed anything - but I knew she was having a blast and charming her grandparents, aunts and uncles to no end. She was my happy girl in the mornings and she slept through the night, every night. So proud of this little bear!


No comments: