Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Day of School

Yesterday was Blair's first day at her new school. She did great! I was a wreck the night before and all during the day, but only called once to check on her. :) She was all smiles when Travis picked her up and her teachers said she was such a big girl. I am still adjusting to the longer hours and spending less time with her, but we are working to keep her up later so we get more Mommy and Blair time. Thank you to all of our sweet friends and family that have been there for us during this tough transition period.


Wiggling on the floor


Still working on the crawling


This girl loves to watch football... that's my girl!


Silly silly face






This is a picture from her first day of school, she was moving so it was blurry. Plus the lighting is weird because it still dark outside and the overhead lights are on.


Enjoying the beautiful weather today!


Laughing at Raleigh and Daddy


Giving me kisses (well, her version)


All she wanted was me to hold her and bounce up and down, not that I minded.




No comments: