Thursday, March 3, 2011

Swollen ankles...? Check.

First, a very happy update! Granny made it out of the surgery and is recovering! :) We know that the rehab phase is going to be difficult, but we know that she's going to do great!

Now let the discomfort begin...

Swollen feet and ankles. Literally, it started today. To add to the 'fun,' Blair is really kicking hard. She seems to be aiming at my right lung (who needs it anyway?) and isn't letting up. It seems like she is definitely trying to kick her way out. I have her speakers on (now) to hopefully calm her down a little and to give me some reprieve.

Tuesday's appointment cannot come soon enough! I haven't gained anymore weight (still a total of 20 pounds since the start of the pregnancy), so I am very curious as to how much Blair is weighing. She has to have gained more weight, right? At least one of us better be. I'm eating every and anything, so I hope she is getting the benefits of the calories. :)

I am feeling very ready and prepared for Blair's arrival, but anxious in not knowing when we'll get to meet our little girl. I'm ready. Trav is ready. Our families and friends are ready. And by the way B has been kicking, I think she is ready too.

No comments: