Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Two Year Anniversary!

Today, I am so happy to say, is mine and Travis' two year anniversary! The last two years have flown by and so much has happened. We've purchased our home and began our family. There is something to be said for falling in love and marrying your best friend. It makes even the most mundane chores - fun! Each day we laugh, love and appreciate each other... and I feel so fortunate to have found someone like Travis. He's an amazing partner and someone I admire so much. I love each and every day I get to spend with him and cannot wait to celebrate the next 75 years of marriage together!

Tonight we continued with our anniversary tradition and went to Tony Mandola's for dinner. It was delicious, as always... and such a fun tradition for us to do!

I had another appointment with Dr. Schmidt today. I am still only 1cm dilated, but am now 50% effaced... so things are still progressing. We scheduled the induction for next Monday, the 28th. So if Blair doesn't decide to come on her own, we will finally get to have our baby next week! We are so excited and cannot wait. I am going to be cutting back on my hours this week, to make sure I don't overdue it. Doesn't hurt my feelings at all! :)

38 Week Stats:
Total weight gain - 26 pounds
Waist -38 inches

Glad this is the last week since sleeping is now difficult, the swelling (in my legs and feet) is ridiculous and the overall feeling of discomfort is at it's peak. At least we are almost there...


Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband!!!

No comments: