Sunday, January 22, 2012

Favorite Things

Since my 9 month old baby has decided to take her ceremonious steps into toddlerhood, I thought it might be a good time to list the things that Little Miss B has taken a shine to.


These are a few of her favorite things... (in no particular order)


Walking (sometimes stumbling) or crawling after Kingsley or Raleigh


Mum-mums (rice husks that dissolve in her mouth)


Books - most especially "Goodnight Moon," "Five Little Pumpkins," and "5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" (but any book is a good book!)


Her walker and alphabet train


Chicka (her doll or when she is on tv... her arms start to wave in a wild manner and she begins to bounce with excitement)


Dancing (or bouncing the knees)


Giving Kisses


Letting her check out the clothes she will wear, before we put it on


Going on walks or just being outside


Her teachers and friends at school


The mention or sight of her grandparents


Talking... lots of "D," "B," "M," and most recently "G" sounds (her first official word was Da-da, the second was Mama)


Being silly with her Mama


Live music (so far she's only seen it on tv, but Trav and I are taking Blair to see Sesame Street Live in February. I am so excited!!!)


Seeing where sounds come from


Taking baths (which we call "bathies")


To watch the trees outside and cars pass by


To chase Raleigh or Kingsley in her walker


I am sure I am missing a few more... but I can honestly say things are some of the things our little girl loves. She is such an awesome little girl. I cannot believe how lucky I am!


No comments: