Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 11

Week 11 is here and it seems like my morning sickness has subsided! I have the occaisional set back, but things seem to be on the upside. In fact, I've actually cooked three dinners this week (a small miracle since I haven't stepped foot in my kitchen for the last 6 weeks!)... so things are getting back to normal.

Last week, we had some new furniture delivered... a new breakfast area table and new bed and mattress! We decided we'd better try and get some decent sleep before the baby comes! :) We are loving the new bed (and table) and are sleeping like babies!

Since becoming pregnant, I've already noticed funny food cravings. I don't crave strange food combinations (like pickles and ice cream), but I do seem to crave different things for 'me.' Last weekend I was wanting candy and sugar (hello pixie sticks!), so Trav and I went to the candy store in the mall and stocked up! We are getting a kick out of the different food cravings... and I am sure that they will only get more interesting!

No comments: