Thursday, September 2, 2010

The First!

Well, I have finally given in and created a blog. I wanted for our friends and family to be able to keep in touch with us and find out the happenings with our growing family!

Yes, it's growing... we are pregnant! Travis and I found out (in late July) we were expecting our first baby in early April and we couldn't be more excited/thrilled/ecstatic - you can insert just about any adjective here!!

Travis has been amazing throughout this first trimester (as he always is!), where I am experiencing just about every (unpleasant) side effect in the book! I am hoping to come out of the morning sickness in the next few weeks so I can get back into the swing of things. Until then, Travis is taking great care of me and we are having so much fun planning for our future. We are looking forward to experiencing everything together as first time parents!

I will try and keep the site updated often with news and updates!

No comments: