Friday, March 14, 2014

1st Sleepover

A couple of weeks ago, Blair got to have her very first sleepover with Zoey! They had such a blast and thought they were the bees knees. I picked up Zoey in the afternoon once Blair was home from school. They both squealed with delight when they say each other and immediately ran off giggling into Blair’s room. They played dolls, Lego’s, colored some pretty pictures and even got to take a bath with glow sticks. I think they were more excited about taking a bath in the dark, over the actual glow sticks. :)

I put the girls in bed to watch The Little Mermaid. As I was leaving and closing the door, I heard Blair tell Zoey, “I love you so much Zoey!” Be still my beating heart. It is sweet, precious moments like this one that make all of the hard time of being a parent, totally worth it.

The next morning, the girls got to eat donuts with sprinkles while we got ready for ballet. After ballet, we took Zoey home. The girls were already asking when we could do it again. I have a feeling that these sleepovers will be a frequent occurrence. The girls did so great and we were so happy to be able to give Ligia a night off… baby Kaitlyn will be here in the next week or so!








No comments: