Saturday, September 7, 2013

1st Horseback Ride!

Last weekend, we went out to Hempstead to visit Grandma 'Ancy and Grandpa Robert. Little Miss was in heaven and had a great time loving on her grandparents.


 
Looking at horse pictures (while Grandpa Robert worked on Blair's laptop)


Loves her Grandpa Robert


Telling Grandma Ancy what color the horses are...

 
Practicing on the saddle


Love this little cowgirl


Finding rocks



Helping Grandma feed the horses



Calling Hank in for dinner


Petting Hank


Sweet face

 
Helping feed the horses


Being silly
 


First time on the horse

 
LOVING it!

 
Love this!
 

 
She told us, "I want to drive Hank by myself!"
Travis says we are in trouble.



 
Such a big girl!



Grandma Ancy says she is a natural. :)


 
Sweet girl!

 
She let me take over 500 pictures. Such a trooper.
 
I cannot believe how big my girl is getting.

No comments: